Claims Adjusters on Standby to Deploy at a Moment’s Notice
The company encourages impacted customers to call its dedicated 24/7 hurricane claims phone number – 1-844-MyAIIC1 – as soon as possible to report their damage and begin the claims process. It is important to note that, after a catastrophic event like a hurricane, the company’s claims response is based on damage severity – with the immediate and primary goal being to provide assistance to customers whose homes are unlivable, helping them obtain shelter, clothing and other basic necessities.
“We’re prepared to respond quickly and efficiently to our policyholders,” said
Prepare and Be Aware
If it’s safe to do so, here are a few quick and simple tips for homeowners as the storm approaches:
- Conduct a home inventory of your property. It’s helpful to keep track of model numbers and stores where items were purchased. Store your inventory, including photos and videos, in a safe place away from your home.
- Develop an evacuation plan that includes identification of safe areas, escape routes, meeting locations and plans for pets.
- Bring patio and other outdoor furniture indoors to reduce the possibility of blowing debris.
- Prepare an Emergency Supply Kit including a three-day supply of water, non-perishable food, radio and batteries, flashlight and first-aid kit.
- Remove any damaged limbs from trees to keep them from blowing around during a storm and causing property or automobile damage.
- Secure your yard to ensure that loose objects do not become projectiles.