To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled full time in a bachelor’s degree program at any accredited four-year college or university
- Possess sophomore or junior status
- Have at least a 3.0 overall GPA
- Be majoring in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related program
- Demonstrate leadership on campus and/or within the community
Eligible students can submit an online application and learn more about the program on the GEICO Achievement Awards site. Applicants will need to upload a resume, unofficial transcripts and a short essay, which they can type in or cut and paste directly into the online application.
Since launching the awards program more than 25 years ago, GEICO has been dedicated to supporting outstanding college students across the country. Some award recipients have gone on to build successful careers with GEICO.
Using GEICO’s online service center, policyholders can purchase policies, make policy changes, report claims and print insurance ID cards. Policyholders can also connect to GEICO through the GEICO App, reach a representative over the phone or visit a GEICO local agent.
For more information, go to www.geico.com.