“As health care continues to become more complicated and more expensive, we need to up our game beyond our already industry-leading 24/7/365 service, and further leverage our technology, analytics and people skills to deliver a next-level customer experience,” said
“Cigna One Guide transcends what many people have come to expect from the health insurance industry,“
The customer’s One Guide personal guide relationship is there when they need help the most to make important healthcare choices, including:
- Starting your plan year off on the right foot with clear information about how your coverage works
- Making decisions about care with confidence, using simple search tools and easy-to-understand educational materials that are fully tailored based on your plan
- Staying motivated to be on top of your health, with personal reminders sent to you through the mobile app
- Maximizing savings and cash incentive opportunities through the app, as well as via phone or Click- to-Chat on the app. Your personal guide will connect you to the right resources based on your plan and any wellness programs your employer may offer.
She notes that results among One Guide early adopters show they are more engaged in health improvement programs, enjoy greater service satisfaction and receive higher payouts of health cash incentive rewards that lower employee premiums or reduce their out-of-pocket costs:
- 10% higher engagement rates in chronic, wellness and lifestyle health advocacy programs*
- 3.2% higher transactional net promoter scores*
- 48% increase in mean incentive balance, as compared to non-users**
“Whether it’s a conversation over the phone with a personal guide or via the exclusive One Guide version of the myCigna mobile app, One Guide provides clear, personalized guidance whenever you need it – and even when you may not realize you do,”
* Cigna internal analysis of clients with 2014 full-year participation in the concierge service program, covering 182,000 customers.
** Based on internal Cigna interim analysis of client pilot from October 2014–June 2015, covering only customers continuously eligible from October 2013–June 2015. Results reflect customers who used the online experience tool more than three times during the period versus the control group that did not use the tool.