- FINEOS customers meet to collaborate and share ideas, strategies and experience of Claims Transformation
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161118005268/en/
Ella Jorotte, FINEOS Business Consultant, discusses how FINEOS can help commercial insurers meet their obligations under the new Financial Services Council Code of Conduct for Life Insurers. (Photo: Business Wire)
In a packed agenda, the audience was treated to three presentations from industry leaders including a presentation from Australia’s largest commercial insurer who gave an overview of the recent FINEOS Global Summit held in
FINEOS showcased developments across three areas; innovations arising from the SharkFIN initiative, compliance with the Financial Services Code of Conduct, and the establishment of the FINEOS Claims Practice Programme.
SharkFIN is a new local FINEOS initiative for the incubation of innovation and has generated over 30 new ideas in a few months. The SharkFIN innovations presented included
- an assisted support attendant that integrates with FINEOS Claims to allow claimants to communicate with their case manager on the FINEOS platform via an advanced speech recognition robot
- automated death certification and probate search
- using the FINEOS platform to communicate with millennials through the use of social media such as whatsAPP and Facebook
- automated e-signature integration for documents.
FINEOS has been successfully supporting clients in the APAC region for over 10 years and employs 100 staff locally with capability centres in
FINEOS is a global leader in insurance software with customers in nine countries and has been chosen by 8 of the top 20 Group Life & Health insurers in the US and 4 of the top 5 insurers in
The FINEOS flagship product, the FINEOS AdminSuite, is based on the FINEOS Digital Platform and will deliver a full service Policy, Billing and Claims software solution that provides best in class functionality for Group, Voluntary and Individual Policy administration on a single platform while also supporting self-admin, full-admin and TPA models. Established in 1993, FINEOS delivers innovative solutions to a global market and has customers, employees and established bases in
+ 353 1 639 9918