The global healthcare predictive analytics market is expected to reach
Government authorities, health organizations, and private players are striving to bring down health-care expenditure. Healthcare predictive analytics helps in bending the cost curve through optimization of the existing clinical workflow, operations, and payment strategies.
With the advent of IoT in health-care and wearable technology, people are more aware of the available health metrics monitoring platforms and choose to closely monitor health parameters. This phenomenon is generating huge amount of patient data inclusive of diet habits, physiological parameters, and vital signs. Predictive modeling based on this data helps in understanding disease patterns using statistical tools to draw an analysis of key therapy trends and outcomes.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Healthcare Predictive Analytics Market Analysis by Application (Operations Management, Financial,
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Financial applications of healthcare predictive analytics held a significant share of around 30.0% in 2015. Revenue cycle management and fraud detection are key financial applications.
- Increasing focus on population health management makes it one of the most lucrative growing application segments of the health-care predictive analytics market
- Payers form the key end-user segment of this market. Various insurance companies, health plan sponsors, and third party payers are other users of predictive.
- The usage of predictive analytics amongst payers such as hospitals, clinics, and physicians is anticipated to increase over the forecast period
North America, being a pioneer in health-care IT technologies, dominated the global health-care predictive analytics market. Available advanced infrastructure with ample resources contributed to its dominance. Asia Pacificis expected to witness remunerative growth over the forecast period. Economic reforms, bolstering IT industry, and low operating costs are the key factors alluring market players to invest in this region.
- Some of the key players in this space include IBM, Cerner Corporation, Verisk Analytics, Inc., McKesson Corporation, SAS, Oracle, Allscripts,
Optum, Inc.and MedeAnalytics, Inc.New product launches and collaborations are the key strategic under takings amongst the sector participants.
Browse related reports by
- Pulmonary Drug Delivery Systems Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pulmonary-drug-delivery-systems-market
- Spinal Non Fusion Technologies Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/spinal-non-fusion-technologies-market
- Immunoinformatics Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/immunoinformatics-market
- Structural Biology and Molecular Modeling Technique Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/structural-biology-and-molecular-modeling-technique-market
- Global Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Operations Management
- Demand Forecasting
- Workforce Planning and Scheduling
- Inpatient Scheduling
- Outpatient Scheduling
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Fraud Detection
- Other Financial Applications
- Population Risk Management
- Population Therapy Management
- Other Applications
- Quality Benchmarking
- Patient Care Enhancement
- Clinical Outcome Analysis and Management
- Operations Management
- Global End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Healthcare Payers
- Healthcare Providers
- Other End-Users
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
North America U.S. Canada Europe Germany UK Asia Pacific Japan China Latin America Brazil Mexico Middle Eastand Africa(MEA) South Africa
Access research insight: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/research-insights/healthcare-predictive-analytics-market-insights
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]