It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Brazilian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together
- An overview of the Brazilian life insurance segment
- The Brazilian life insurance segment's growth prospects by category
- A comprehensive overview of the Brazilian economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Brazilian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- Overview of various distribution channels in the Brazilian life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Brazilian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in
- It provides historical values for the Brazilian life insurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Brazilian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Brazilian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Brazilian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Brazilian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Brazilian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Brazilian life insurance segment accounted for 57.5% of the industry's gross written premium in 2015.
- The segment grew at a review-period CAGR of 14.0%, primarily contributed by the expansion of the pension category.
- Brazilian bank branch networks enable insurers to market products to a large customer base.
- The rise in the middle-class population and its purchasing power will drive demand for life insurance over the forecast period.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p01591727-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/life-insurance-in-brazil-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300347206.html