“We recognize the need for a business product that bundles medical benefits and travel services to protect employees and volunteers when they travel abroad,” said
As a true travel blanket protection product, SecureAbroad provides quick annual coverage based on an estimate of the number of staff members who will travel abroad during the upcoming year and the length of time they will travel, eliminating the need for a detailed census of travelers. In addition, the plan has no deductible or coinsurance, which simplifies the claims process and increases coverage.
SecureAbroad offers three coverage options to protect employees from take-off to touch-down and every point in between. Personal security and medical benefits include:
- Medical expenses for injuries and illnesses including emergency care, ambulance services and more;
- Dental expenses in case of pain or accidents;
- Emergency medical evacuation and transportation to the closest appropriate medical facility;
- Political evacuation and transportation if a formal recommendation to leave a country due to political unrest occurs;
- Medical care for injuries or illnesses due to terrorist activity;
- Natural disaster evacuation to the nearest safe location;
- Access to Seven Corners Assist, a 24/7, multilingual travel assistance team trained to handle emergency and non-emergency travel situations.
To request a quote or for detailed information on terms and conditions, please visit http://www.sevencorners.com/b2b/secureabroad. SecureAbroad joins Seven Corners’ extensive Duty of Care portfolio, which also includes CaptumSM Kidnap & Ransom and NegotiatorSM Crisis Management coverage. Seven Corners is a member of the
Founded in 1993,
Dittoe PR on behalf of Seven Corners
Britny Kalule, 317-202-2280 XT 21